Today was a very uneventful day. Sabryn slept in until 9 and went for a nap at 11:30 and then slept until 3. She is a great sleeper...however, she woke up like a bear! The rest of the day she was crawling all over me digging her little eagle claw toes into me. She had to be on the couch if I was on there...the second I put her down the whining started. This went on until almost 9:00 and finally it was bedtime.
![]() |
| This is Bryn about 5 minutes after she fell asleep one night. |
She does great when she goes to bed at night. She just gets an 8 oz. bottle, music for 10 minutes, softie blankie by her face and she is out! She is the best...but if you ever try and lay or sleep with her... be prepared to be kicked by her feet, slapped by her hands and her head jammed into your face or gut. She is all over the place and will remain dead asleep. Plus, she never stays covered up. Gotta love her.

1 comment:
that's how jack looks when he sleeps too!
I am so impressed with your mad bloggin skillz. you have already put me to shame! (I still had the pregnancy ticker/countdown up 3 months after jack was born. ;)
Post a Comment