Today Sabryn had her one year old birthday pictures taken. She got up at 8:00 this morning (which is really rare for her since she usually slepts til 9:30 or 10:00) and I was praying she'd take a morning nap before pictures at noon but...NOPE! I was really worried about how she would do but she completed 89 pictures and was awesome! Here are several pics of the big birthday girl! ENJOY!
|
| Sabryn hated sitting on this block. She wanted to jump off and run...so all the pics with the "block 1" are not very good! :( |
 |
| I love this one because you can see her 3 botton teeth. What a pretty smile she has! |
 |
| She did this with her tongue in about 30 pictures today. Don't know why but it sure was cute! |
 |
| She loved these flowers so much she was trying to eat them! (and there's that crazy tongue again!) |
 |
| One of my favorites! |
 |
She is walking 90% of the time now...so she kept coming after the photographer. Her outfit is a 6-9 mo. and you can see it still is a little big but I love those colors on her.
So, after our picture taking adventure she took a 3.5 hour nap and then she opened some gifts and had her birthday cupcake.
She is kissing her new hair clips!
New baby doll from Grandma Mall.
She loves the baby doll already! It was attached to her the rest of the evening.
New outfit from Auntie Lauren. She is the most excited about the hair clips though!
She wanted to grab the candle so bad that Deke had to stand away from her. She was mad.
She loved the cupcake but didn't get too messy. She kept stopping and looking at how messy her hands were getting and then licking them.
 |
She's blowing us kisses because we are taking pictures! |
She thought it was so funny. She couldn't breathe very well (look at the cake in her nose) and she would blow air through her nose and giggle.
She found this much easier too just eat directly off the tray ...she wasn't all about getting her hands too dirty. TOO FUNNY!
We offically had to put the gate up to the upstairs. She is just too fast and loves to climb. She also found a new play area in the kitchen.
She stopped with only 5 steps left so she could turn around and clap for herself ...crazy l'il one!
She clapped for herself for about 2-3 minutes and the couldn't figure out how to come down the stairs.
We had an eventful day with our little one but we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She has brought so much joy and happiness to our everyday life. The last six months I have cherished with her. She may not have come from my belly but God sent her from my heart and I thank him for the precious gift she is!
I will not be posting anything for the next 5-6 days. I am headed to Cancun to see my brother, Dustin get married. Daddy/Deke will be taking care of Bryn. I think he will be too busy to post either but he could surprise us!
~Jen |
2 comments:
These all turned out so cute! She is adorable - I love her tongue licking pictures! : ) Jarin
love the cupcake pics! what a doll!
Post a Comment