THE AMAZING ANGEL!

THE AMAZING ANGEL!
The first day our family was complete. Sabryn is 6 months & 3 days old. (February 10, 2010 at 2:30 our lives changed forever!)

Friday, July 30, 2010

#1 DAY 1 of My Blogging Adventure!

This is Sabryn "helping" with the dishes! She is 10 months old here. So stinkin' cute!
Well, I enjoy reading other's blogs so I decided to start one up of my own.  I am really doing this for Sabryn to read when she is older. I probably won't be a daily blogger but I hope to post stories/adventures once a week. Thanks for sharing in the best experience of my life, being a mother!

3 comments:

beth foster said...

welcome!!
I'm officially following you. ;)

The Chance Family said...

Good girl for finally getting a blog! Keep it up because you'll get faithful readers that love that little girl and want to "see" her grow up.

Jen Gibson said...

Shauna- hopefully if my followers are so faithful they will help me post daily like you! LOL